Friday, January 7, 2011

Takkan Pernah Sendiri - a new song for this new year :)

I know that it's Your promise for me, God, that You'll never ever let me go, that You'll always be by my side :)


Last night, while browsing and doing stuffs, a favourite verse of mine came across my mind. It was Jeremiah 29 : 11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
And i know, it's His promise for me, that He'll lead me throughout this year. And it really relieves me.

This year's gonna be a brand new year for me. Yes, i'll graduate soon and will enter new world : the working world (or, the one i really hope to happen, going abroad for scholarship ~ still praying and hoping). I've been working, and i've got experience of working, but not as a regular clerk. The only in-the-office working i've done was my internship, the rest are my teaching jobs (i do love teaching!). I've also so many dreams to achieve, and i really want to have them come true... and thus, this year is quite frightening for me. But, this verse really strengthens me...

Hope the song strengthens you as the verse does to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment